2005 VZ Commodore Wagon
After 3 years of installing air suspension and helping other people get their cars on the road, and with our family growing it was time for a sensible family car.
We have installed a full air suspension system consisting of:
- triple convolute front struts,
- platform strut tops
- Slam Specialties drop in bags.
And in the spare wheel well:
- 2x420c Viair compressors,
- 2x44 amp hr deep cycle batteries,
- 8x1/2" Parker Valves and,
- 5 gallon tank.
As we like to do with all our cars, copper hard lines have run throughout to improve longevity of the system.
A special thank you to Duncan and Zara for loaning their wheels for the Western Bays Car Show, 30th August 2009 which is where these photos were taken.